I am Eduard Korsinsky, and this is my blog
Eduard Korsinsky has represented clients in securities cases, derivative actions, consumer fraud, and complex commercial matters for over 20 years. Since 2003, He has been a Managing Partner of Levi & Korsinsky LLP, a firm with over 65 employees in four offices.
This blog is intended to provide information and comment, in a general fashion, about recent cases and other developments of interest in securities class actions, shareholder derivative suits, and shareholder challenges to mergers and acquisitions. The views and comments contained here are those of mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Levi & Korsinsky LLP or other members of the firm. The information and views expressed are not intended to provide legal advice.
Eduard Korsinsky’s Education
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. Master of Law(s) Taxation (1997)
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. (1995)
- Brooklyn College, B.S., Accounting, summa cum laude (1992)
- New York (1996)
- New Jersey (1996)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (1998)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York (1998)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (2006)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (2010)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York (2011)
- United States District Court of New Jersey (2012)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (2013)
Comments? Let’s talk.